Blender is something we all need in our everyday life, but to find a blender that helps us in supporting a healthy lifestyle is not an easy task. So here we are to help you with the task. If you are in search of a good blender there’s a good possibility you’ve been analyzing the pros and cons of the NutriBullet and the magic bullet. Basically you are going to read difference between nutribullet and magic bullet.
Before we begin with the comparisons, let’s know what exactly the two terms mean.
• What is NutriBullet?
A NutriBullet is an essential and powerful type of blender that can serve a single person. It is a swift way to make nutritious smoothies which is it’s general-purpose but it can also be used for making cocktails, dips, juices, etc.
• What is Magic Bullet?
A Magic Bullet blender was designed for the replacement of big and space-taking appliances such as an electric juicer, blender, etc. It saves space in your kitchen and it comes with various blender cups and covers for bolting and bottling.
While both the products i.e. NutriBullet and Magic Bullet have their pros and cons, here is the comparison we have done to help you choose the best and promising blender according to your needs and preferences.
NUTRIBULLET vs MAGIC BULLET:
1. The major Similarity between both the bullets is that they both are normally used for making smoothies, juices, soups, dips, etc.
2. They both are simple to use and also you can easily clean them after use.
3. The base of both the products is simple, which comes with an attachable blade and blending cup which is why both are better than other juicers and blenders that come with numerous portable parts.
4. They are time-saving, all you have to do is put the ingredients into the blender, fasten the lid attaching it to the base of the blender and turn on the button.
5. Both come with a variety of accessories such as mugs for traveling, bottle top lids, and different blades for scraping ice or granulate coffee.
Motor size: 600 watt
Not Dishwasher Safe
Motor size : 250 watt
Easy To Clean
1. The Considerable difference between the two bullets is the size of the motor. The motor size of the Magic Bullet is 250 watt whereas the motor size of NutriBullet is 600 watt. Magic Bullet’s motor size is excellent for essential fruits smoothies, etc., but it is not too good for the harsh ingredients such as frozen things, ice, and green smoothies. On the other hand, the powerful motor of NutriBullet makes it beneficial for everything be it harsh ingredients or soft smoothies.
2. The NutriBullet comes with a more detailed recipe book than the Magic Bullet and also has a pocket nutritionist which helps you in understanding the health benefits related to several types of foods.
3. The magic bullet is lightweight whereas the NutriBullet is a little heavier.
4. NutriBullet can be a little pricey whereas the Magic Bullet is affordable.
5. The blades of the NutriBullet are not dishwasher safe whereas the Magic Bullet is easy to clean.
As listed above both the products has it’s own pros and cons, and both are good in their different ways so only you can choose one according to your preference.