Each and every person invest a part of his income in purchasing a road trip grill. And every person wants to see it insanely clean. However, it is not going to be cleaned itself, yet it requires a person to clean the Coleman road trip grill thoroughly.
This has to be done by the one to whom it actually belongs. A number of cases have been seen when people follow the wrong steps to clean it. Firstly, it should be kept in mind that the Coleman road trip grill should be clean thoroughly and properly in short spans.
Short spans mean that the road trip grill should be cleaned without long intervals. Instead, it should be cleaned every time the food is cooked over it. If a person does not cleans it immediately after cooking, then the oil and grease of the food sticks to the top and ultimately become a tough stain.
The removal of this tough stain becomes even more challenging and difficult. Hence, it is recommended to clean the road trip grill immediately after use. If the grill is used at night, then there is a chance of developing tough and rigid stains over it as you’ll be very tired and plan to wash and clean it in the morning. This article gives an in-depth description of cleaning your Coleman road trip grill.
Following are ways by which you can easily clean your grill or keep it clean
- Try to do a spray of cooking oil on the top of the grill or you can also rub cooking oil with the help of cloth on the top. This will help prevent the top of the grill from sticking and can ease your cleaning process.
- Another way to clean the grates of the grill is to dip the pastry brush in oil and then rub the oiled brush on the grates.
- A person can also use warm soapy water to carry out the cleaning process. Rubbing the sponge, soaked in warm soapy water will help in removing the stains easily. After this, the grills should be rinsed with water thoroughly.
- If a person is supposed to be near a sink tub. Then he should fill the sink tub with water and add dishwashing liquid to it. And let the grills soak in the soapy water for a while. This will help to loosen the stains of burnt food and oil stains from the grills. However, don’t let the grills be soaked in soapy water for too long.
- After cleaning the top of the grill, it’s time to clean the inner side of the road trip grills. One can clean the inner side of the grills either with a brush dipped in the soapy water or by using a piece of cloth soaked in the soapy water. If the burner gets wet, don’t forget to dry the burners by using a dry cloth.
- Here is an important thing to mention. A number of people use stainless steel brushes and wire brushes to carry out the cleaning process. Do not use these types of brushes as they can damage the non-stick coating of the grates.
- Use the brushes that have soft bristles.