Chainsaws are the absolute most powerful devices. In comparison to the past few decades, the incomparable American cutting tool has gone through an evaluation. It’s evolved as an electric chainsaw or essentially cordless from large gas powered chainsaws. In short, now we have the best electric chainsaw on the market.
Electric chainsaws are far better than gasoline petrol engine chainsaws. Electric chainsaws provide well-balanced, quick, and clean-cutting smoothly. In addition to all this, now the modern electric chainsaws are more portable, affordable, and quieter than before.
But wait, let me tell you something,
In our own experience; first of all, there are two best products in case you just want a quick answer to your search.
Top Perfect Picks
List of 10 Best electric chainsaw 2020
|Prdocut||Quick review of features||Latest Price|
|WORX WG303.1 Powered Chain Saw||16 bar length |
under 100 dollars
Chain pitch: 3/8 inch
14.5 amp motor
|DEWALT DCCS620P1Chainsaw kit||12 bar length|
High motor efficiency
20 V battery
|Greenworks Cordless Chainsaw||16 inch length|
Saw pitch: 0.375 inches
40 V battery
|WORX WG323 Chainsaw||12 inch length|
20 V battery
Lightweight 6.2 Ibs
|Oregon CS1500 electric chainsaw||Length: 18 inch bar|
15 Amp self sharpening
|BLACK+DECKER Electric Chainsaw||15 amp motor efficiency|
Length: 18 inch lowkick bar
Automatic oiling system
|Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw||Length: 12 inch bar|
2.0 AH battery
3/8 inch chain pitch
|Makita XCU03PT1 Chainsaw Kit||Length: 14 inch bar|
5.0 AH 4 batteries
|Remington RM 1425 electric chainsaw||Corded|
14 inch chain bar
6.25 lbs weight
|Sun joe SWJ701E electric chainsaw||18 inch bar length|
14 amp motor
Self lubricating oiling
There are many brands, products and models of electric chainsaw available in the market. But in case you are in a rush and don’t want to spend much time searching and scrolling. So we make this task easy for you by providing a brief review of 10 best electric chainsaw 2020 here. What you have to do is simply scroll down and read reviews about the best electric chainsaw products.
1. WORX WG303.1 Powered Chain Saw
The Worx electric chainsaws have an auto tensioning system which eliminates the loud noise and headaches. It is also the best electric chainsaw corded. Additionally, it provides a stable cutting, gas-free, hassle free operation, and auto lubricate sprocket system. Further, the rubber handle allows it to work with great control and comfort. Along with these qualities down there, some more qualities are listed:
Features of WORX WG3030.1 powered chainsaw
1. Motor Power
- At first, it has a 14.5 Amp motor output and delivers a cutting performance better than the gas chainsaw. It is the best chainsaw for homeowners, farmers, and ranchers for wood cutting.
It has 120V to 60Hz rated voltage along with an electric tool system.
2. Auto tension chain system
- Further, it has a 16-inch cutting reach and a patented automatic tension adjustment system.
- Another benefit of automatic tension systems is to eliminate the loud noises and work quietly.
3. Auto Lubrication system
- Along with this it also has an automatic chain lubrication system. Which definitely smooths the maintenance and working of this chainsaw.
- All in all, the oil tank capacity is 200 milliliters.
- Above all, the low kickback bar and built in chain brake prevents damage and adds safety.
- As mentioned above this is an electric tool so it does not need a battery.
- If we talk about the features of the chain. Then the chain speed is 12 meters per second. Besides that, it has chain pitch of 3/8 inch and chain gauge of 0.05 inch.
2. DEWALT DCCS620P1 Chainsaw kit
The Dewalt DCCS620P1 is the best electric chainsaw cordless. DEWALT is a brand name well known inside the development and has manufactured strong notoriety encompassing toughness and moderateness. Further, this is a cordless chainsaw is the ideal answer for incredible convey ability in and around your property. Along with it is an extraordinary decision for development purposes too. Other features are discussed here:
Features of DEWALT DCCS620P1 chainsaw kit
1. Motor Power
- At first, it has High efficiency motor capacity and delivers a cutting performance even in hard and fibrous material. It is the best chainsaw for construction and professional use.
- It has a 20V battery system along with a charger.
2. Lightweight and compact
- Furthermore, it is a very lightweight tool with 8.8 lbs weight.
- In short, this weight makes it a more brushless compact tool and allows more control and comfort.
- Above all, the low kickback bar 12 Oregon Bar and chain allows outdoor cutting and construction. The safety features prevent damage and add safety. It is also the best electric chainsaw wirecutter.
- Moreover, it has a 20 V battery which runs faster and longer. Along with the MAX system of tools.
- In addition, it has a chain speed of 25.2 feet per second. Besides that, the tool free tensioning and knob avoid the slippage.
3. Greenworks Cordless chainsaw
The Greenworks chainsaw is the best electric chainsaw cordless. Greenworks, as the name proposes, is an organization committed to all the more ecologically cordial items without the loss of intensity and convenience. In brief, here is a list of some specific features of this chainsaw:
Features of Greenworks cordless chainsaw
1. Motor Power
- First of all, it has High efficiency motor capacity with Lithium-Ion technology.
- It has a brushless motor which makes it longer run-time, more torque, and more power.
- In short, this leads to less wear and tear and extends the life-time of the tool.
- It has a 14V 16’’ battery system including 20312 along with a chainsaw. It can power 25 tools at once.
2. Lightweight and compact
- Moreover, it is a lightweight instrument with 10.4 lbs of weight.
- To put it plainly, this weight makes it an increasingly brushless conservative apparatus and permits more control and solace.
- In addition, it is compatible with the Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion system in work efficiency.
- The most important feature brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance.
- Other than this, Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working.
- Like other compatible chainsaws, it also has a chain brake and low kickback chain for high user safety.
- The features of the chain areas, a) heavy-duty Oregon bar and chain b) 0.375 chain pitch. It also includes a chain brake and metal bucking spikes. The saw Pitch is about 0.375 inches.
- At last, it has an automatic oiler which makes it more efficient and quick while working.
4. WORX WG323 Cordless Pole/Chainsaw
The Worx electric cutting chainsaw has an auto tensioning framework which wipes out the noisy commotion and migraines. It is additionally the best electric chainsaw cordless. Also, it gives a steady cutting, sans gas, bothers free activity, and auto grease up sprocket framework. Further, the plastic pole saw gives a 10-foot extension for easy cutting. Alongside these features down there some more characteristics are under here:
Features of Worx WG323 Cordless chainsaw
1. Motor Power
- Particularly, this cordless chainsaw has 20V Power Share. It is a very fast and powerful chainsaw of its class.
- In the same way, the batteries are used in JawSaw lawnmowers and for HydroShot power washers. Consequently, these chainsaws are powerful enough.
2. Lightweight with extra pole
- However, it weighs only 6.2 lbs light as much as a 2-liter soda bottle.
- The extra pole attached to the saw helps to cut branches and limbs just in seconds without any problem.
- The length of the pole saw is about 12 inches which makes it more comfortable even for long reach.
- At best, it is designed on an auto chain tension system which ensures you’ll always have the correct tension for the work at hand.
- Further, it has an automatic chain lubrication system for making tasks easy and smooth. It gives smoother, more efficient cuts and it extends the life of the tool.
- In addition, the oil level indicator indicates the exact level of oil.
- All in all, the battery included in this tool can be used on any of the 20V power garden tools in the Worx share platform.
5. Oregon CS1500 Electric Chainsaw
The Oregon CS1500 is the best corded self-sharpening chainsaw in the market. This electric chainsaw has all the traditional conveniences of an electric saw. Moreover, it is featured by instant start with the pull of a trigger, low maintenance, and low noise. Further, it takes one step further initiative in terms of the built-in PowerSharp chain sharpening system. Further down are other features of this chainsaw:
Features of Oregon CS1500 electric chainsaw
1. Motor Power
- To begin with the motor efficiency, it has a 15amp rating motor with high efficiency.
- Other than this, the power of it is 120 Volt and 60 Hz all in all. It runs longer hours with more power.
2. Self-Sharpening system
- The most amazing feature of this chainsaw is the PowerSharp chain.
- If we count its benefits then firstly it minimizes downtime by sharpening your chain right on the saw in 3 seconds or less.
- Moreover, it has PowerSharp chain pitch of 3/8 inches with a very low profile of .050" gauge.
- It has a Lubri-Tec oiling system which ensures that the chainstays oiled. Because of that it reduces the chain friction and increases the saw’s run time.
- Regarding this, it has a chain brake that ensures the safety feature and lowers the noise while cutting.
- However, it is a pre-assembled chainsaw. So you don’t need to assemble it before it is ready to use an electric chainsaw.
- In addition, the instant start makes it capable of working in the right direction without any delay.
- It also has an 18-inch guide bar and a weight of 12.9 lbs.
6. BLACK+DECKER Electric Chainsaw
The BLACK+DECKER electric chainsaw brand has set the standard for innovation and design of outdoor yard care equipment, home care products, and power tools. Hence they are a manufacturing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products internationally. So homeowners rely on their products reliably and efficiently. Moreover, here are some features of the BLACK+DECKER CS1518 electric chainsaw:
Features of Black + Decker electric chainsaw
1. Motor Power
- In the first place the engine productivity, it has a 15amp motor power with high effectiveness.
- Other than this, the power of 15 Ah makes the motor so powerful for demanding cuts.
2. Tool free chain tensioning and clear window for oil
- Secondly, it has a tool-free chain tensioning system which makes it easier to use. It gives it quick and easy chain adjustments
- Along with this, it also has a Clear window for oil visibility so you can easily check the oil level.
- Additionally, it has an 18 inch Oregon low-kickback bar and chain. The major benefit of this bar and chain is feasibility and improved cutting performance in every use.
- Likewise, other good chainsaws also have Chain break for optimal safety during usage to prevent any kind of harm and damage.
- Last but not least the Automatic oiling system makes it more reliable and easy to handle. It also improves chain efficiency.
7. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw
Green Works electric chainsaw has many qualities in terms of bar, chain, oiler tank, and battery. This G-MAX electric chainsaw has 40V Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger included. This battery is compatible with G-MAX Batteries 29462 and 29472 specifically. All in all, it is also the best cordless electric chainsaw:
Features of Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw
1. Motor Power
- Firstly, it has a brushless motor with high performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Above all, this battery system delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging.
- Specifically, this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery 29462 and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery 29472.
2. Lightweight and electric start
- Along with the above mentioned features, it is also a lightweight electric chainsaw with 6lbs weight.
- In addition, It also has a feature of quick electric start for smooth functioning.
- In regard to features, it has a robust 12-inch steel chain and bar.
- It also has a tool-less chain tensioning system which offers easy to use the feature while performing the highest cutting performance
- Additionally, it has a 3/8-inch chain pitch that delivers the right amount of power to cut with low kickback.
- This chainsaw has an automatic oiler that automatically applies oil to the bar and chain.
- This automatic oiler system ensures durability and optimal use with a translucent oil tank and gives a clear view of the oil level.
- At last, it has a wrap-around handle. It gives ease of cutting when trimming for multiple cutting positions at different angles.
8. Makita XCU03PT1 Chainsaw Kit
Makita electric chainsaw is the best chainsaw kit for landowners and constructionists with a brushless cordless motor. It also has zero emissions, lower noise, & considerably less maintenance. Besides that, it is also the best chainsaw for carving. Further down some other features to consider:
Features of Makita XCU03PT1 Chainsaw kit
1. Motor Power
- To begin with, Makita-manufactured external rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive framework gives high force proficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chainsaw.
2. Automatic LED switch
- It has a built-in L. E. D power off function with an automatic on and off switch.
- In short, it automatically shuts the saw off when the operation is delayed for extended and better battery life.
- In addition, it has a variable speed trigger and high chain speed 0-3, 940 FPM for fine cutting performance.
- It is a "Tool-less" chain adjustment which makes it more convenient for operation and maintenance.
- Further, it also has a chain pitch of 3/8 inch.
- It has an amazing safety feature. It has a built-in lock-off lever which helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging.
- Moreover, the large oil filling port with a view window allows the operator to easily add and check the bar oil level.
9. Remington RM 1425 electric chainsaw
The Remington RM 1425 electric chainsaw is intended to cut little appendages and saplings. In regard to gas-controlled chainsaws, this electric chainsaw doesn't require fuel, and it is easy to start. Whatever your undertaking, this machine can adjust and assist you with taking care of business. It additionally comes completely collected and is sponsored by a 2-year constrained guarantee:
Features of Remington RM 1425 electric chainsaw
1. Motor Power
- It allows very powerful trimming to squeeze the trigger.
- It also engages in 8-amp electric motor efficiency. In this regard, it allows cuts through small branches or saplings.
- At a little more, it is a 6 pounds chainsaw. Indeed it is the smallest and simple-to-use structured chainsaw that is completely appropriate for your little appendage cutting needs.
- Further, it has a push-button oiler. Because of that, it avoids the mess and quickly disperses the right amount of oil when needed. It also has the capacity to lubricate the 14-inch chain bar automatically.
- It is a low kick bar chain with proper safety-consciousness.
- To add the security feature it has an external tension adjuster. It makes fast work of changing the chain’s tension allowing you to regroup and save time.
- It has a sure grip because of the rubber handed handle. In short, the handle is secured by a handguard to get your hands far from flying flotsam and jetsam to guard you.
- It Comes completely assembled to cut. It is a well-prepared and prepared to assist you in dealing with garden care, yard work, woodcutting, and other open air ventures.
10. Sun Joe SWJ701E electric chainsaw
Sun Joe spends significant time in creating inventive open air devices to keep your home looking delightful consistently, regardless of whether the snow is falling or the Sun is sparkling. This chain saw also has many features like easy to use and maintain along with technical features.
Features of Sun Joe SWJ701E electric chainsaw
1. Motor Power
- It has a powerful 14-amp motor tackles tough cutting jobs and it is best used for limbs, firewoods, and logs.
- In terms of weight, it is a lightweight design with an ergonomic handle that maximizes user comfort.
- Moreover, it has an 18-inch long chain bar with a self-lubricating oiling system.
- Last but not least, It is also Handguard with a kickback brake function.
Features to consider electric chainsaw for your use
If you are a beginner and you want to buy the best electric chainsaw for your personal or professional use. Then there are many confusing questions floating in the mind and also some terms add more confusion to you. We understand this and that’s why we are going to give you a complete buyer guide so you can be more clear and confident while buying an electric chainsaw. First of all, we are going to discuss all the desired features considered in an electric chainsaw. The list and topmost desired features are listed below.
1. Guide Bar
This is viewed as the core of the electric chainsaw. The length of the guide bar decides the exercises you can utilize the saw for and the intricacy of those works. The guide bar is the thing that the chain runs along as it turns. It arrives in an assortment of lengths between 6 to 72 inches. On the off chance that you're the normal mortgage holder hoping to trim trees and cut kindling, at that point, you'll likely need a cutting tool that has a guide bar length between 6 to 20 inches. Clearly, chainsaws with longer guide bars can deal with a more extensive scope of work.
2. Chain of chainsaw
There are three estimations you should know to coordinate the correct size chain to your chainsaw: number of drive links, pitch, and check. A number of drive joins is found by tallying the individual connections on the chain. This number is critical for getting the right substitution chain since general length estimations. Pitch shows how near one another the drive joins are on the chain. When you know the number of drive connections, pitch, and measure, you can without much of a stretch discover a substitution chain for your chainsaw. You'll additionally have the option to choose between various varieties inside chains that have similar estimations.
3. Power Source
Chainsaws can be controlled in numerous manners, from fuel to power to batteries. Here's a short outline of the advantages and disadvantages of each kind. Firstly Gas Powered chainsaws are the most widely recognized. They have a fuel tank and run on gas. Secondly, Electric chainsaws are fueled by power and require an additional line to be connected to an electrical outlet. While the line length limits the separation you can utilize these chainsaws from your home, the upside is that they run until the end of time. Thirdly, battery operated cutting apparatuses are an alluring alternative for some mortgage holders.
In the event that a chainsaw accompanies a pole connection, at that point, you can utilize it to cut high branches while remaining on the ground. Otherwise called "pole saws", have a customizable reach between 6 to 20 feet and a guide bar length between 8 to 12 inches.
5. Chain Oiler
All chainsaws must have an appropriately oiled chain so as to work adequately and draw out the life of the hardware. There's a considerable amount of erosion that happens between the chain and guide bar that delivers warmth. Without satisfactory grease, you could harm the motor or engine, lessen the life of the guide bar and chain, and increment the danger of payoff.
6. Chain Brake
A chain brake is a significant security feature that prevents the cutting toolchain from turning. It's additionally alluded to as a front handguard. In light of the fact that it's situated on the top handle of the chainsaw and sits between the bar and the chain.
chainsaws differ a ton in their weight. A little electric chainsaw can weigh as meager as 6 lbs., for instance. While some bigger gas controlled models can weigh up to 20 lbs. Picking a chainsaw that is light enough for you to deal with is another significant interesting point. It's acceptable to know your cutoff points while working one of these sawing machines.
Difference between corded and cordless chainsaw
As mentioned above there are two types of electric chainsaws corded and cordless. Let’s discuss the major differences between corded and cordless chainsaws:
Corded chainsaws limit the separation you can get from an outlet, yet you can without much of a stretch utilize an electrical line to make it longer. Simply ensure you have a rock solid electrical line that can deal with the force load. One critical bit of leeway of a corded saw is that all you need to do to begin it is plug it in. You don't need to stress over intense force.
Cordless chainsaws give you more opportunity to move around however you see fit. They are worked with batteries that have a constrained life expectancy. You can generally buy a subsequent battery to utilize while the first is reviving; be that as it may, batteries are on the costly side.
Advantages of using an electric chainsaw
Electric chainsaws are far better than gas chainsaws. All in all, there are three major benefits of electric chainsaws:
1. Low Noise
First of all, one of the fundamental advantages given by an electric cutting tool is that it creates low noise. These sorts of chainsaws are normally a lot noisier than petroleum ones. So these types of chainsaws empower the administrator to work in delicate situations, yet work for several hours without disturbing the neighbors.
These chainsaws are commonly utilized by property holders to cleave kindling. Be that as it may, an ever increasing number of individuals are starting to utilize a cordless electric cutting apparatus as they can work for a long.
2. Low Kickback
Secondly, safety chains remembered for electric chainsaw lessen the episodes of kickback occurring. An electric chainsaw is substantially less ground-breaking than petroleum ones.
3. Instant Power
Thirdly, What can be the ideal decision for the people that are happy to make speedy cuts? In this regard, those related to cutting up kindling or limbing fallen trees are the snappy cuts made utilizing an electric chainsaw. At the point when you pull the trigger on a petroleum cutting tool, there's a postponement in the force gracefully. Utilizing an electric rendition is gainful as the force is transmitted immediately to the cutting apparatus that empowers the chain to be locked in.
In conclusion, electric chainsaws are more advanced and better chainsaws then gas powered chainsaws. In brief, we tried to cover all related aspects of the best electric chainsaws. So, you can get all the necessary information with a brief comparison.
Erika has more than ten years of experience as an affiliate marketer. She has always been interested in the healing potential of the affiliate contents. Barker considers affiliate as a powerful remedy with minimal side effects. She knows how to help users make rational buying decisions based on unbiased and accurate reviews of different products and brands.